There are endless ways you can fundraise on your own, or as part of a team! Businesses and individuals have organized events like car washes, game nights, viewing parties, birthday parties and appreciation days. Most of these can be done virtually these days! Fundraising an exciting way to use your skills, talents and expertise.
Set-up your fundraiser
Leave a legacy
Leaving a charitable will bequest is one of the most valuable AND thoughtful gifts that you can choose to make. Including charitable giving within your will also comes with significant tax advantages. A charitable will bequest can reduce taxes owing once passed away. This results in an increase of the inheritances to loved ones.
Learn more about leaving a legacy
Donate securities or mutual funds
You can give a gift of publicly traded securities and avoid incurring the capital gains tax. By donating directly to The Kettle Society, you can reduce your tax bill and at the same time, empower the lives of vulnerable people in our community by providing housing, employment, mental/physical health & community services.
In addition to tax advantages, many brokerages will forego fees for charitable transactions. Your gift can also be honoured during your lifetime!
Learn more about how to donate mutual funds/securities
Become a corporate sponsor!
Partnering with The Kettle Society will give your business the opportunity to help some of the most vulnerable people in Vancouver. Not only will your business be part of the important work we do to provide housing, hot meals, and support services to people living with mental illness, poverty, and homelessness, it will also show your consumers that you care.
Benefits of working with The Kettle:
- Build a direct connection to the communities in which you operate
- Address employees’ desired need for psychological health support
- Provide employees with an increased sense of purpose at work
- Provide opportunities for team building and morale engagement across the organization through fundraising and volunteerism
- Increase customer loyalty
Opportunities to work together:
- Employee Giving: increase morale with an engaged workforce through activities such as payroll giving, dress-down days, team event participation or matching gifts
- Sponsorship: be part of one of our national or local events and engage your consumers
- Cause-marketing: develop a public-facing program to show your support and encourage consumer participation
- Philanthropic Gift: donate a gift of cash, commit a matching gift or provide budget off-setting items
- Volunteer engagement: whether it is skills-based, a team building day or a leadership build
Become a corporate sponsor